12 May 2014 CIO, Live Maps, news 3 min read
Savision is proud to announce our new release, Live Maps: “Service Oriented Monitoring”, a plug-and-play Business Service Management Solution for Microsoft System Center. This is our most important upgrade to Live Maps since its inception in 2007.
Keeping the lights on is crucial for any company and preventing and resolving IT outages should be one of their strategic objectives. Live Maps helps to bring IT and business together by letting them speak the same language. It is designed to maximize business service availability, optimize service delivery and minimize downtime.
The new solution provides intuitive and customizable dashboards that trace dependencies between business services and their underlying IT components and monitors the health status of each business service from three critical perspectives: end-users, application and infrastructure.
Among many of its benefits, Live Maps with Service Oriented Monitoring offers you the ability to:
- Enable proactive management and get more control over changes and determine the best approach
- Our service dashboards and maps help to break down the barrier between IT and business and give you all a common language to speak
- More time for improvement initiatives and innovation
- Maximize business service availability
- Adds business context to related alerts for quick root cause identification
- Integrates seamlessly with System Center as well as incident, problem, change and asset management processes
- Stakeholders can view business service health from their own perspective, enabling SLA and KPI compliance
- Groups alerts by Business Service for proper prioritizing
- Proactively determines the impact of proposed changes by using what-if scenarios
Live Maps Unity’s new functions lead to faster resolution times, fewer incidents, less business downtime, less time spent on change requests, lower monitoring costs and a more pro-active IT Department.
New Release Webinars
We would like to invite you for our Webinars, specifically designed to walk you through all the benefits of our new release. During the webinars, we will highlight the benefits of using Live Maps, its new features and guide you to the many resources that we are putting at your disposition.
The introduction webinars to Live Maps will take place on May 27th and May 28th. The webinar on Tuesday May 27th will emphasize what’s new from a technical perspective, while the webinar on Wednesday May 28th will focus on what’s new from a business perspective. They will be hosted by Savision’s co-founder Dennis Rietvink and MVP Alexandre Verkinderen.
Would you like to know more? We are convinced that you will immediately experience the benefits of Live Maps. Let our experts walk you through our demo or check out the following resources:
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us, our Sales Team will be happy to assist you.