11 May 2012 IT Manager, Live Maps, news 1 min read
From the 30th of April through the 8th of May, Savision joined Data#3 in a road show across Australia. This was our first time doing an event Down-Under and it was a great success! We had the opportunity to meet with some of our current customers, as well as to present our latest product offerings to many great Australian companies.
Each stop of the road show was buzzing about the new System Center 2012. At the event, Savision demonstrated our latest versions of Live Maps and Capacity planning. The new Live Maps version now includes:
– Full integration with Microsoft® System Center Service Manager
– Integration with Microsoft Bing® Maps
With our newest Hyper-V Management solution you can:
– Identify hosts and virtual machines that are resource constrained
– Identify hosts with extra capacity when deploying new workloads
– Plan for future growth using predictive analytics
To find out more about these exciting new enhancements contact us.