19 March 2015 CIO, Live Maps, news 4 min read
Savision has kept incredibly busy the past few months. We like to keep improving our solutions and offering our customers cutting-edge technology that will make their business life easier. That is why we are happy to report that in 2014, we were not only recognized by Gartner as a sample software vendor in the ITOA industry, we also grew in many ways: from locations, to employees, to customer base, to partners.
With the breakthrough product release of our flagship product Live Maps in 2014, we are happy to announce that our revenue grew by 51% year over year. Along with strong revenue growth, we increased our employee base by 50% and opened up a sales office in Dallas, Texas. With customers in over 50 countries, we feel that Savision truly has a global footprint. The release of Version 7 of Live Maps (branded Unity) has led to a growth in deal size over 100% and a consistent renewal rate of over 85%.
“2014 was a year of unparalleled growth, product innovation, and industry recognition at Savision.” said CEO Diana Krieger. “From gaining more and more recognition as an industry visionary through our product releases to achieving new milestones in our happy customer base by recently passing 700 and growing our team by over 50%, 2014 was a record year in many critical ways.”
Key Technological Innovations that took place in 2014
- New releases of Live Maps and Cloud Advisor with features that improved the customer daily experience, increased productivity, and added support for additional virtualization platforms and the ability to manage capacity planning within Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
“With our 2014 releases of Live Maps, Cloud Reporter, and Cloud Advisor; Savision continued to showcase its innovative approach to business service and cloud management and prove why we are an industry leader.” said CTO, Rob Doucette. “Our award-winning product suite helps customers improve the effectiveness and cost efficiency of their IT departments and align IT with the needs of the business allowing them to more quickly gather insight, make decisions, and execute on their organizational goals.”
- Redmond Magazine mentioned Savision’s Cloud Reporter as one of the top 3 support tools for Microsoft’s Hyper-V and highlighted Live Maps Unity in an article entitled “Management Packs Go Deep.”
- Savision was listed as one of the sample vendors for the IT Operations Analytics industry in the 2014 edition of the Gartner Report and featured as one of the top 50 IT Operations Analytic vendors worldwide by ITOA Landscape.
- Savision was chosen as a National Champion for The Netherlands by the European Business Awards for 2014 based upon its Entrepreneurial approach to growth in a global market as IT Operations Analytics
- A new mobile friendly, configurable HTML5 dashboarding solution that includes a free version. This new solution takes the dashboarding concept introduced by Microsoft in System Center 2012 to the next level. It provides customers with a fast and fluid HTML5 based tool, including a free version, that can be easily customized using drag and drop functionality and viewed on any mobile device anywhere. This solution also works seamlessly with Savision’s flagship solution Live Maps.
- A new release of Live Maps which includes extending the service model to show the dependencies between applications and core services among other enhancements. Integration with ServiceNow to increase customer benefits and open up a bigger addressable marker
- A new cloud based SaaS offering will be brought to market in late 2015. This will extend Savision’s footprint outside of the pure Microsoft ecosystem into adjacent markets including Solarwinds and ServiceNow
Would you like to learn more about how Savision’s monitoring and visualizing capabilities help to bridge the gap between IT and business, by transforming IT data into predictive, actionable and relevant information? You can start exploring our solutions, try them out yourself in our online demo environment or request an evaluation key or contact one of our experts, they will be happy to assist you.